Our body’s temperature is regulated by the way of sweating. We sweat when it is hot and the temperature of our body gets lowered as the moisture cools us down. It is completely a natural part of our body but is undesirable in social situations, but there are ways to stop the unwanted sweat. Do you get Sweaty Armpits For No Reason then don’t worry we are providing the ways that will help you to get rid of unwanted sweating.
Way To Stop Sweating On Face Naturally
Sweating on face is a common problem during summers. Excess of sweating can be bothersome and it can spoil your makeup and can make you look bad. These are the tips by which you can reduce the face sweating;
- Avoid spicy food, caffeine, hot drinks and alcohol.
- Use cool water to wash your face.
- Use good quality talcum powder.
- Drink cold water.
- Apply ice packs.
- Avoid using heavy oil based creams.
- Wear cotton clothes.
- Use sunscreen when you go out.
How To Get Rid Of Sweating Smell
- Apply pro-biotic deodorant
- Rub your armpits with apple cider vinegar.
- Eat Healthy food like herbs, yogurt, pickles, kefir, fruits and vegetables.
How To Stop Sweating In Hands
- Use hand antiperspirant.
- For quick fix use alcohol hand wipes.
- Eat vitamin rich food.
- Apply baby powder or cornstarch.
- Drink lot of water.
How To Stop Underarm Sweating Permanently
Main causes of excess underarm sweating are alcohol consumption, caffeine, lower blood sugar, menopause, anxiety, Overactive thyroid etc. Sweaty Armpits Causes unbearable smell and can make you look tired and untidy. Underarm sweating can be stopped by;
- Use underarm pads.
- Apply deodorants.
- Eat right food.
- Avoid dehydration.
- Apply talcum powder.
- Take bath two times a day.
Home Remedies To Stop Sweating Underarms Naturally
- Avoid eating processed food.
- Apply apple cider vinegar in your armpits.
- Rub Baking soda in your underarms, it helps to balance the pH level of your skin.
- Practice Yoga
- Add coconut oil with lemon and shea butter and apply it in your underarms.
Method To Stop Sweating Feet
- Wash your feet.
- Apply lotion
- Choose the right shoes.
- Wear socks.