How To Reduce Pimples and its home remedies are described here. Pimples are tiny extensions in your body due to the storage of extra oils in the pores. These make the part of your body look ugly.
These are generally the result of excess oily foods and trans-fat. These pimples are generally very irritating for girls as they can’t show off their beauty.
Various acne medications are there to treat these kinds of irritations. Are you worried about pimples, Don’t worry below enlisted are some of the easiest methods to treat these ugly extensions.
How to Reduce Pimples?
Generally, pimples in the face are very irritating as it lowers one’s beauty. There are many varieties of this kind of extension, some of them are pustules and papules. Following are some points to get rid of pimples quickly:-
- Don’t apply any creams or lotions over your body surface without proper confirmation.
- Take a suggestion from a doctor for the creams which would be suitable for your skin, knowing your skin type.
- Always moisturize your skin so that they remain hydrated always.
- Always drink enough water and that must be clean too.
- Don’t get out in sun for a longer period as the rays of the sun can disturb your skin.
- Avoid more oily and junk foods.
- Always clean your face with water and use clean clothes.
- And most importantly be away from stress as this can affect your body in every possible way.
How to Reduce Pimples Marks from Face in One Day?
Pimples make our faces look ugly and charmless. It is a common desire of any person to get rid of these spots as quickly as possible. Don’t panic, Listed below are some points to remove pimples in one day itself:-
- Avoid daily medications as many medicines’ side effects can grow these spots in your body.
- Apply garlic paste on the spots where pimples have grown, the anti-fungal action of garlic will remove those spots easily.
- Raw tomatoes and turmeric also have some antiseptic reactions, which can help in removing pimples.
- Cucumber paste also helps to remove those spots from your spaces.
- Lemon and baking soda can also be applied for a better result in removing pimples from your face quickly.
- You can also use honey to remove those spots.
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Forehead?
Pimples in the face generally make you irritated. People generally notice your face when you are in front of them, but it is very difficult to show your face with pimples.
The general cause of pimples in the forehead is clogging skin pores where dead skin cells, dirt, oils, etc. are stored. Don’t panic, Listed down are some points to get rid of these pimples from the forehead.
- Apply clay maks with tea tree oil or lavender oil on your forehead.
- Use eggs on the affected area.
- Aloe Vera’s medicinal properties can also remove those spots from your forehead.
- Mustard powder with honey can also be highly effective.
- Lemon juice can also be applied over the face to remove the spots.
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Nose?
Your nose is one of the sites which is most common to acne or pimples.
These can look like cysts or small boils with red color on your nose. And these are highly irritating. Your body’s sebaceous gland secretes sebum which generally combines with dead skin, dirt, etc can arise acne on the nose. Don’t worry there are some simple ways to get cured of this:-
- Medications such as Alphagan P(brimonidine) can be applied over the spots to get rid of the boils over your nose.
- Laser therapy can also be applied to get rid of these pimples, But it’s generally very costly.
- Apply ice and rub it gently with a clean water-soaked cloth to remove dirt etc.
Does Toothpaste Get Rid of Pimples?
Is it so? Yes, it is.
Toothpaste can cause some irritation over those spots and can remove those spots. As toothpaste contains baking soda, it can help in treating the pimples on your body. But it is not at all a primary treatment. It contains some ingredients such as menthol, alcohol, some essential oils which help in drying out the pimples and eventually remove them from your face.
How to Get Rid of Pimples Home Remedies?
Many people can’t afford laser treatment or some medical therapy to remove pimples from their bodies. Don’t worry some of the natural ways to cure these spots are as follows:
- Apply Aloe Vera over the spots, it has a great medicinal value.
- Honey and Cinnamon Mask can also be applied over the face to get rid of pimples.
- Always apply ice or cold water over the face so that it will cleanse all dirt and oils from your face.
- As above mentioned, you can apply toothpaste for this purpose.
- Lemon and cucumber can also be used to get rid of these pimples.
- Garlic paste also cleans your face’s spots because of its anti-fungal property.