Estrogen is the hormone found in the body that helps to promote female development as well as characteristics in the body, estrogen mainly produced by the ovaries as well as the fat cell which helps to regulate the menstrual cycle in the female as well as it also helps in regulation of the reproductive system. Estrogen not only regulates the reproductive system or menstrual cycle as it also protects from heavy bleeding by clotting the blood, estrogen also promotes the healthy bones in our body.
When the estrogen level is normal in our body then it really gives positive effects in our body but when it increases it can cause many negative effects so if you also find the increased estrogen level in your body then today we will tell you some tips through which you can decrease your estrogen level.
Negative Effects of High Estrogen Level
Whenever the estrogen level increase in our body then it causes many side effects or you can say negative effects in our body. It can cause:
1) Lack of sex drive or it will decrease your sex drive.
2) A severe headache or you can get the symptoms of a migraine.
3) You can feel some mood swings or depression.
4) Lots of hair loss can cause.
5) You can face problems in the menstrual cycle.
6) You can feel some sleeping problems like insomnia.
7) You can find memory loss problems or difficulty in learning of many things.
If you will not control your estrogen level then you can get many severe problems like ovarian cysts, cancer like breast or endometrial cancer etc. So, today we will tell you the steps by which you can reduce the estrogen level in your body.
How to Reduce the Estrogen Level
Estrogen level can be reduced by changing your habits and you need to take some steps through which you can get success in your mission like always try to avoid canned food and eat fresh and packed food, choose safe skin care products or you can choose the branded products for your skin care. Eat organic foods or dairy products, avoid the use of plastics like don’t eat or drink in a plastic container. And always try to drink filter water as it will also protect you from other bodies. You can also eat estrogen reducing supplements which will reduce your estrogen level quickly.
Methods to Reduce Estrogen Levels in Male
The estrogen levels in the male can be reduced by following steps.
1) Exercise at least 3 hours in a week: if you do exercise on the daily basis then this exercise can help you in regulating the hormones in normal level.
2) Sleep at least 6 hours daily: sleeping is important for both mental health and physical health.
3) Don’t drink alcohol: alcohol can increase your estrogen level so avoid it.
How to Get Rid of Estrogen
You can get rid of the estrogen by taking healthy food, proper sleep and by doing exercise on the regular basis. There are many estrogen foods to avoid to get rid of it. You can eat green vegetable and dairy products to regulate your estrogen hormones properly.