How to Reduce Body Heat and its symptoms are described here. Heat! Isn’t that familiar to you? Oh yes, it is. According to thermodynamics, heat is a form of energy that is transferred from the body having a high temperature to the body having a low temperature.
But here you are going to read about body heat. When the temperature of the surrounding is high, you feel more heat in your body and vice versa. And this process goes on in each and every individual. A normal human body’s temperature is 37 degrees Celsius or 98.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reasons for body heat
There may be many reasons for high body heat sensing in the human body. Some of the reasons are as follows.
- Fevers indicate various diseases like flu, typhoid, jaundice, etc.
- Anxiety overview.
- Menopause in women.
- Grave’s disease or any immune disorders in your body.
- Cancer etc.
How to Reduce Body Heat?
To reduce your body heat, you have to follow the following steps
- Drink coconut water, it helps in reducing your body’s heat.
- Consume a lot of water and be in a cool place, it significantly reduces your body’s heat.
- Intake diet consisting of fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid fats such as nuts, meat, etc. as they increase your body temperature.
- Drinking milk with honey. It also works well in reducing your body heat.
- Pomegranate juice and other vitamin C fruits also help in reducing your body’s heat.
Symptoms for body heat
As mentioned earlier on this page, the symptoms of body heat are heat rashes, cramps, syncope, exhaustion, and stroke, etc. So if you notice these kinds of symptoms in or in any other person, you must identify it as increasing body heat and must be treated well.
Natural ways to reduce body heat
Some of you may also feel your body heat rising at your home too. Generally, stress and anger also play a vital role in increasing your body heat. So here are some natural and home remedies to reduce body heat easily.
- Cool water is one of the best remedies to reduce body heat.
- A paste of sandalwood in your face also helps in reducing your body heat.
- Peppermint has also a soothing effect in maintaining body heat.
- Watermelon juice and coconut juice also help in reducing body heat significantly.