Cellulite! Have you ever been through this term? If not, don’t worry. In this blog, you going to learn about cellulite, its causes, and its remedies. Cellulite is also known as adiposis edematous and is the reaction of subcutaneous fat within the tissue which affects the skin a lot.
It generally occurs in your pelvic region. It is common in most post-pubescent females. It has many factors which range from hormones to hereditary.
Causes of cellulite
Some of the factors causing cellulite in a human body are as follows.
- Unclean environment.
- High stress in a person increases the level of catecholamines which in turn causes cellulite.
- Hormonal factors such as the secretion of estrogen, adrenaline, noradrenaline, and thyroid hormones participate in developing cellulite in your body.
- Genetic or hereditary factor also plays an important role in developing cellulitis in your body.
- Old age is also a factor for causing cellulite as in old age your skin tans.
Are you more tensed about cellulite? Here are some simple ways to be followed to reduce cellulite in your body.
How to reduce cellulite?
Cellulite makes your skin look dry and dull with protruding tissues. Every person wants their skin to look charming and bright but with these kinds of diseases, one cannot. So here are some easy remedies for reducing cellulite.
- Many naturally prepared scrubs can be used to reduce cellulite in your body.
- Intake diet consisting of leafy and green vegetables.
- Avoid intake of more sugar and alcohol.
- Many surgeries such as laser surgery(Vela-Shape) and Cellini can also be implemented to make cellulite disappear from your body.
Exercises to reduce cellulite
There are many exercises with the help of which you can easily get rid of cellulite:-
- Clockwork Lunge and stretching.
- Heel raises and hips down exercise.
- Alternating abduction squats.
- Adduction curtsy Lunge and Squat.
- Squat with calf raise.
- Hip bridge exercise.
- Bootstrappers Exercise.
- Swiss ball hip lift and hamstring curl exercise, etc.
Cellulite exercise before and after
Shown below is the result of exercises on cellulite in a month.
Does running get did of cellulite?
Being overweight is prone to cellulite. So weight loss is highly beneficial for cellulite treatment. And running for some distance a day helps in reducing your fat by burning a lot of calories. And in return, your weight decreases.
Running is an efficient method of cardiovascular exercise that potentially burns up to 1,500 calories an hour, depending on your weight. It is important to note that weight loss will not completely remove cellulite, but a reduction is likely achieved with weight loss.