How to Reduce Blood Sugar and avoid diabetes, is described here. Blood Sugar! It sounds quite good but it is not good in high amount for a human body. Blood sugar, or glucose, is the main sugar found in your blood. It comes from the food you eat and is your body’s main source of energy. But high sugar level causes diabetes. And low sugar level in your body is also very bad.
Therefore, you must maintain an average sugar level. Glucose in your body is generally stored in the skeletal muscles and liver in the form of glycogen. The high blood sugar level in the human body is known as hyperglycemia and low blood sugar level is known as hypoglycemia.
The blood sugar level in your body is measured in millimoles per liter or milligrams per dL as it is contained in molar concentration. In a normal non-diabetic human body, the level is between 3.9 -5.5 mmol/ L.
- How to Reduce Air Pollution
- How to Reduce Anger
- How to Reduce Cortisol
- How to Reduce Electric Bills
- How to Reduce Friction
- How to Reduce Neck Fats
- How to Reduce Ping
- How to Reduce Body Heat
- How to Reduce Face Redness
- How to Reduce Cellulite
- How to Reduce Phlegm
- How to Reduce Arm Fat
- How to Reduce Man Boobs
- How to Reduce Breast
- How to Reduce Thigh Fat
Listed below are some methods to reduce blood sugar and avoid diabetes.
How to Reduce Blood Sugar
Blood sugar is generally glucose, which is the main source of energy in your body. Glucose is used for the functioning of the tissues and mainly the brain which contains 60% of this glucose.
But extreme sugar content in the blood is not at all good for your body. And too little content is also bad for your body. If you are tense about your sugar level, Don’t panic. Here are some methods to overcome that difficulty:-
- Get enough rest after hard work.
- Drink enough water and intake foods rich in fibers.
- Exercise is a must for every kind of disease.
- Eat leafy and green vegetables such as spinach, bitter gourd.
- Decrease your stress level.
- Consume foods that are rich in magnesium and chromium.
- Always try to record the level of blood sugar in your body, etc.
How to Reduce Blood Sugar Without Medication?
Medications are common in case of curing high or low blood sugar levels. High blood sugar levels or hyperglycemia can cause serious health problems such as heart diseases, kidney damage, cancer, etc.
And low blood sugar levels or hypoglycemia can develop the conditions such as heavy sweating, twitching, weakness in arm and leg muscles, etc. But there are also some methods by which you can be under treatment without medication.
- i. Daily Exercise is highly essential.
- ii. Intake meals rich in good fats such as coconut oil, nuts, oily fish, etc., and avoid carbs.
- iii. Limit the intake of liquors or alcohols as they are sugar-rich and also dehydrate the body.
- iv. Intake enough vitamins and a fiber-rich diet as they help in proper digestion.
- v. Take enough sleep and maintain a proper time for eating meals.
- vi. Always intake green vegetables such as bitter gourd and herbs.
- vi. Quit smoking and body weight must be maintained.
How to Bring Blood Sugar Down Fast if Over 250