How to Reduce Uric Acid: Uric acid is a compound comprising carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen. Its formula is C5H4N4O3. It is produced by the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides.
- How to Reduce Pdf File Size
- How to Reduce Stress
- How to Reduce Fever
- How to Reduce Hair Fall
- How to Reduce Blood Pressure
- How to Reduce Cholesterol
- How to Reduce Belly Fat
- How to Reduce Weight
- How to Reduce Swelling
- How to Reduce Face Fat
- How to Reduce Fractions
- How to Reduce Image Size
- How to Reduce Blood Sugar
- How to Reduce Pimples
- How to Reduce Waste
It is generally present in urine. But high blood concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout, diabetes and even kidney stones. Uric acid is generally insoluble in water but is soluble in hot water.
In general, the normal concentration range of uric in human blood is 25 to 80 mg/L for men and 15 to 60 mg/L for women.
How to Reduce Uric Acid
If anything more than that, then there is a greater chance of being attacked by various diseases.
Are you much worried about higher uric acid content in your body? Don’t worry below mentioned are some points which can help you to lower your uric acid level.
Most people in this world seek some easy and simple ways to reduce uric acid levels in their bodies. So here are some simple and easy steps to reduce the uric acid content from your body:-
- Intake enough amount of water daily of about 3-4 liters as it can help to remove uric acid from your body.
- Vitamin C-rich foods must be taken in sufficient amounts as it also helps in reducing uric acid content from your body.
- Decrease the intake of sugar and sugary foods as it increases the chance of formation of gout and hence increases the uric acid content.
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid and hence makes our body alkaline makes the uric acid-neutral by reacting with it.
- You must take a diet rich in fibers as they help in proper digestion and in turn, helps in removing uric acid from your body.
- Reduce intake of caffeine, alcohol, and purine-rich foods to reduce the content of uric acid in your body.
How to Reduce Uric Acid Permanently?
It’s a common query of many people that how can uric acid be cured permanently. Generally, if you are worried about uric acid content in your body, you must be thinking of removing the gouts from your body. Don’t worry here on this blog; you can know how it is possible. So the following steps are to be followed to remove the uric acid from your body permanently:-
- Apply ice to the parts which are formed as gouts due to uric acid content.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies to remove the gouts from your body.
- A calcium and potassium-rich diet must be taken daily.
But in some cases, patients even go through fur surgery, but it is generally unusual and hence proper measures can help you to remove gouts from your body permanently.
High Uric Acid Treatment Diet
When a patient is known to have a high content of uric acid in his/her body, the diet must be checked and proper care must be taken of him/her.
So some of the diet checks are as follows:-
- Weight must be properly maintained.
- Must intake a diet rich in calcium and potassium.
- Water or any low-calorie fluids must be taken at least 4-5 liters a day.
- Vegetables, pulses, wheat, etc. must be given to the patient insufficient amount.
- Vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C is a must for a patient suffering from gouts or high uric acid content.
Home Remedies for Uric Acid
Now some of the simple home remedies for reducing the content of uric acid from your body are as follows:-
- Apple cider vinegar is the best treatment for a patient suffering from excess uric acid content.
- A mixture of ginger root and turmeric helps in reducing the pain of gouts.
- Baking soda can also be used for neutralizing uric acid as it has some alkaline properties.
- Cherries and other vitamin C foods must be supplied to the patient.
- Water and lemon juice must be given to the patient at regular intervals as these help in removing the uric acid from your body.
How to Control Uric Acid?
The above discussed are some measures to help a person get rid of gouts and excess content of uric acid. The uric acid content in the body forms crystals which are transformed into crystals. The most important measure to remove uric acid from the body is not to take any form of foods that are rich in purines. And the rest measures are already discussed above.