How To Get Rid Of Bruising: Bruising is the result of some type of injury or trauma in the skin which causes blood vessels to burst. Generally bruising go away on its own, but you can take measures to reduce the visibility and lessen the pain.
- How to Reduce Heart Rate
- How to Reduce Nausea
- How to Reduce Scars
- How to Reduce Foot Swelling
- How to Reduce Anxiety
- How to Reduce Knee Pain
- How to Reduce Lower Back Pain
- How to Reduce Heartburn
- How to Reduce Hips
- How to Reduce Eye Bags
- How to Reduce Appetite
- How to Reduce Tonsil Swelling
- How to Reduce Chest Fat
- How to Reduce Depression
- How to Reduce Fatigue
- How to Reduce Hangover
How To Get Rid Of Bruising
- Ice therapy – You can apply ice immediately after the injury in order to reduce the blood flow. It can reduce the amount of blood flow that leaks into the surrounding tissue. This helps to prevent the bruise from appearing and reduces swelling. You can apply an ice pack to the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Aloe-vera – Aloe-vera is known for reducing inflammation and pain. You can directly apply to the affected area.
- Arnica- It is a homeopathic herb that helps to reduce swelling and inflammation and is ideal for treating bruising.
- Pineapple- A mixture of an enzyme called bromelain is found in pineapple. It helps to reduce inflammation and the severity of bruising.
How To Get Rid Of Bruising On Lips Faster
- Massage your lips gently with warm coconut oil.
- Massage with an ice pack
- Take sunlight.
- Use vinegar on your lips
- Apply Vaseline
- Add balm to your lipstick
- Use Olive oil
Get Rid Of Bruising On Legs In 24 Hours
- Give a warm message to the affected area
- Apply coconut oil with warm water
- Use olive oil.
- Drink a lot of water
- Apply balm to reduce pain
- Do not scratch
- Take a towel and wet it in warm water and wrap the affected area with it. Keep it wrapped for two to three hours and massage it with almond oil.
- Use talcum powder
Easy Way To Stop Bruising On Face With Mouthwash
Alcohol is present in mouthwash which helps to ease pain and swelling. It speeds up the healing process. Add mouthwash with the lukewarm water and massage the affected area for 15minutes. Repeat this for two to three days and your bruising marks will vanish.
How To Make A Bruise Go Away In One Day
- Avoid intake of alcohol
- Massage with ice
- Use heat for massaging
- Keep the affected area covered
- Rub the affected area gently.
- Use Petroleum jelly with coconut oil for massaging.
All these tips will help you to get rid of bruising fast and easily.