How to Reduce Phlegm is described here. Phlegm! I am sure most of you haven’t listened to this term. Don’t worry; you will be enriched on the topic of Phlegm in this blog. It is a liquid substance secreted by the mucous membranes of mammals.
- How to Reduce Pdf File Size
- How to Reduce Stress
- How to Reduce Fever
- How to Reduce Hair Fall
- How to Reduce Blood Pressure
- How to Reduce Cholesterol
- How to Reduce Belly Fat
- How to Reduce Weight
- How to Reduce Swelling
- How to Reduce Face Fat
- How to Reduce Fractions
- How to Reduce Image Size
- How to Reduce Blood Sugar
- How to Reduce Pimples
- How to Reduce Waste
It is generally produced by the respiratory system. But it is neither the substance that comes out through the nose nor the substance that comes through a cough. It is a watery gel that consists of glycoproteins, immunoglobulins, lipids, and other protein-rich substances. It is generally transparent in color and can vary sometimes to pale yellow or green in color.
The causes of phlegm are as follows:-
- Using loud voices, yelling, and screaming.
- Smoking is hot and dry conditions.
- Due to cold, flu, and influenza.
- Air pollution and lots of impurities enter your body through the air.
- Fever and asthma etc.
Below enlisted are some points to reduce phlegm.
How to Reduce Phlegm
Some illnesses related to phlegm are bloody sputum which can be a symptom of tuberculosis, bronchitis, etc. Generally, for curing phlegm-related diseases doctor prescribes apophlegmatisms.
But here are some easy ways to reduce phlegm:-
- Lemon tea with honey added to warm water is a great remedy for reducing phlegm.
- Spicy foods with more content chilies also help in reducing phlegm.
- Gargling with salt water is also a great remedy for curing phlegm.
- Hot drinks such as tea, coffee, soup, etc. also help in reducing phlegm.
- Cider vinegar can also be of great help to reduce phlegm.
- Be hydrated always and drink enough water throughout the day.
How to Reduce Phlegm From Chest
Phlegm generally refers to mucus. And phlegm in the chest means mucus in chests. And it is highly dangerous. Some easy ways to get rid of mucus in the chest are as follows:-
- Drink enough water so that your body remains hydrated throughout the day.
- Consume hot drinks such as soup, tea, etc.
- A humidifier must be used in order to reduce mucus in the chest.
- Always try to take bath in warm water or in a sauna.
- Essential oils that get vaporized and honey are quite useful for reducing mucus in the chest.
- Vapor rubs can be of some help to reduce phlegm in the chest.
Home Remedy to getting Rid of Mucus in Nose
Are you worried about the mucus from your nose and want to get rid of it? Yes, then follow these simple steps:-
- Always blow your nose properly and use clean tissues to clear the dirt.
- Inhale steam as the warmth can kill all the bacteria and irritants in the nose.
- Use nasal drops to keep the nose clean and can use neti pot too.
- Use a vaporizer that can melt down mucus and blow it out of your nose.
- Drinking warm liquids such as soups, tea, coffee, etc. can also help in getting rid of mucus in the nose.
- Don’t expose your nose and mouth to dust and irritants.
How to Remove Mucus from Lungs Naturally?
Mucus in the lungs can develop diseases like bronchitis, tuberculosis, etc. So here are some natural ways to remove mucus from the lungs easily:-
- Breathing in steam helps a lot in removing mucus from the lungs as they help in killing bacteria and irritants present in the lungs.
- A few drops of eucalyptus or pine oil to water and consuming it can help a lot to remove mucus in your lungs as they soften the mucus and bring out the mucus from bronchial tubes.
- Spicy foods such as foods containing chile peppers, chilies help to make the mucus thin in your lungs and cough out productively.
- Avoid milk and its product as it stimulates the production of mucus in the respiratory tract.