How to reduce blood pressure and its home remedies are described here. Pressure is defined as force acting per unit area. When it comes about blood pressure, it is the pressure of the flow of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels(generally arteries are concerned which is known as systemic circulation).
Generally blood pressure is measured in millimetres of mercury(mm Hg).
Blood pressure is of two types:-
- Systolic(maximum)- It is calculated during 1 heart beat.
- Diastolic(minimum)- It is calculated in between two heart beats.
Blood pressure is measured by using an instrument called sphygmomanometer. In a normal human being systolic pressure is 120 mmHg and diastolic is 80 mmHg. Both way crossing these limits are dangerous. Systolic pressure above 140 mmHg and below 90 mmHg is dangerous and diastolic pressure above 90 and below 60 is dangerous too. Increment from normal pressures is known as high pressure and decrement from normal pressures is known as low pressure.
How to Reduce Blood Pressure ?
Medication is the primary way to reduce blood pressure. But medication is generally costly and it is difficult for general people to meet the expenses. So there are also ways to reduce blood pressure without medication.
Following are some simple ways to reduce blood pressure:-
- Regular Exercises helps in proper blood circulation in your body keeping your body fit and can effectively decrease the blood pressure.
- Healthy diets rich with nutrients but with less fats and carbohydrates is essential for reducing blood pressure.
- Decrease your weight or maintain your weight as blood pressure increases with increase in weight.
- Always be positive and avoid stress.
- Avoid bad habits such as smoking, taking caffeine and limiting alcohol as little alcohol content to your body per day is necessary for reducing blood pressure but excessive amount of those can increase blood pressure significantly and excessive alcohol content in your body can nullify the effects of medication too.
- A high blood pressure patient must always check his/her blood pressure atleast twice per month.
How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally and Quickly ?
High Blood pressure is very harmful for a human body as it can lead to block in flow of blood by creating a clot in our body as well as in brain which may lead to brain failure, heart strokes, and heart attacks.So it is very dangerous if not reduced or maintained. Proper medication along with some physical activities on a regular basis is required foe decreasing the blood pressure.
Here are some natural ways to reduce the blood pressure quickly:-
- Decrease the sodium intake as more amount of sodium in blood can increase the blood pressure.
- Increase intake of potassium rich diets.
- Exercise and meditate on regular basis so that it will decrease the level of stress,hyper tension and high blood pressure.
- Drink less alcohol and avoid smokingl.
- Avoid overweight as increase in weight leads in increase of blood pressure.
What foods are good for blood pressure?
Healthy diet is important to reduce stress and high blood pressure. Foods rich with potassium must be taken sufficiently to reduce high blood pressure and foods rich with sodium must be avoided. Potassium rich leafy vegetables, red beets are very useful to decreasing high blood pressure. Skimmed milk, oats, salmon etc can also be considered as a good diet for a person having high blood pressure. Foods rich with iron also acts as a perfect diet for a person having high blood pressure.
How to reduce blood pressure fast naturally in minutes/in instant emergency ?
Apart from healthy diet, a person must exercise and meditate to be fit and reduce blood pressure. But if there is a case of emergency and the person needs the treatment instantly within some minutes,then a traditional chinese method of medication can be used.
These are the the simple steps you can follw to decrease a person’s blood pressure instantly (Chinese Method):-
The chinese method implements the various body parts which have high blood pressures and connects with different organs.
- First, the line between the point 1 and 2 is rubbed with finger tips for about 10-15 times.
- Then, select a point in between the nose and ear lobe gently press and rub against it for some time. Continue this process for some minutes and your blood pressure will immediately drop down.
Home remedies for high blood pressure
High blood pressure is also known as hyper tension. It is very harmful for a person because it can lead to heart stoke, heart attack, brain disfunctionality etc . Sudden blood pressure rising can be very harmful. Thus if a person is suffering from high blood pressure can take some important tips listed below:-
- Exercises anfd meditation is a must.
- Watermelon seeds must be used as these seeds widens the vessels which increases the flow of blood through them, hence decreasing the blood pressure.
- Garlic, It can be used both boiles and raw as it decreases the blood pressure and decreases the body’s cholesterol .
- Lemons cab be used to maximise the flow of blood in the vessels as it makes smoother and removes rigidity from them. And it also contains vitamin C which act as an antioxidant.
At home you can easily avail with these things which can be of some help in decreasing blood pressure in a person. So instantly at home , a person can take these steps .