Nausea is a strange feeling that you need to vomit, however, it does not always causes vomiting. Common causes of nausea are viral infection commonly known as “stomach flu” seasickness or motion sickness, food poisoning, eating or drinking too much and pregnancy.
How to Get Rid of Nausea From Anxiety
- Sit straight and avoid crushing your stomach as when you crunch your stomach or lie flat the gastric juices level may increase leading to discomfort and nausea
- Sit in front of window or a fan. Air reduces the symptoms of nausea.
- Use cool compresses. Cool compress on back or neck helps to ease nausea.
- Create acupressure.
- Take deep breath and meditate.
- Divert your focus. Sometimes you can cure nausea just by shifting your focus, distract your mind; read a book, go for a walk, or watch television. If you are at work have a break and take deep breaths
- Drink a lot water.
- Drink chamomile tea as it is a popular folk remedy for nausea.
- Have lemon juice.
- Say no to carbonated beverages.
- Vitamin B-6 supplements.
Way to Get Rid of Nausea During Pregnancy
Here are the steps to How to Stop Nausea after Surgery
- Avoid smells and food that trigger your nausea.
- Keep soda crackers by your side.
- Eat smaller and frequent meals throughout the day.
- Drink less water with your food, and instead drink between eating.
- Eat more plain foods like white rice, a plain baked potato dry bread.
- Lick hard candy.
- Live in a well ventilated room or have a fan close to you.
- Take plenty of rest.
20 Home Remedies for Nausea
These are the Tips to How to reduce Reduce Nausea
- Eat ginger
- Smell peppermint
- Try acupressure and acupuncture
- Taste the lemon drops.
- Try to control your breathing.
- Use spices like fennel powder, cinnamon and cumin.
- Give relax to your muscles.
- Take vitamin supplements
- Avoid strong smells
- Add protein rich food to your diet.
- Stay hydrated
- Try to avoid iron supplements.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid fatty and spicy food.
How to Get Rid of Nausea from Drinking
- Add some carbohydrate to your diet.
- Avoid darker colored alcohol.
- Drink tea or coffee.
- Stay hydrated.
Naturally Stop Nausea and Vomiting
- Breathe deeply
- Have blend cracker
- Apply wrist acupressure
How to Stop Hangover Nausea and Headache
- Eat ginger
- Have curd
- Consume sugar
- Drink water